Hello,
My name is Amy Sawyer and this is actually my second or maybe third Blog I have started. Since I didn't keep up with the other two, I couldn't even tell you how to find them. I don't even know if I had to make up a blog address like I had to for this one. Watching the two YouTube videos posted in Blackboard really made the whole Blog thing seem more interesting and real to me. Maybe I will continue to blog after this class is over. The picture above includes me and my daughter, Addison. "It's just you and me kid." I am a single mother working my way through school. I am a Title I reading coach for the Independence School District. I love my job but hope to find a full time classroom teaching position for next school year. I am Missouri Elementary 1-6 Certified. =)
My name is Amy Sawyer and this is actually my second or maybe third Blog I have started. Since I didn't keep up with the other two, I couldn't even tell you how to find them. I don't even know if I had to make up a blog address like I had to for this one. Watching the two YouTube videos posted in Blackboard really made the whole Blog thing seem more interesting and real to me. Maybe I will continue to blog after this class is over. The picture above includes me and my daughter, Addison. "It's just you and me kid." I am a single mother working my way through school. I am a Title I reading coach for the Independence School District. I love my job but hope to find a full time classroom teaching position for next school year. I am Missouri Elementary 1-6 Certified. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment