Is anyone else having trouble posting comments to other blogs? Is it really not as easy as just clicking post comment? What are some things you all are doing when you comment here?
Thank you for your help,
Amy Sawyer
Thank you for your help,
Amy Sawyer
For what it's worth, I'm not having any problem posting comments with my Google account. Type the comment, click on "Post Comment" and then usually have to type in the "captcha" image.... but no issues yet.
ReplyDeleteJared, thank your for your reply. I have a feeling it was something wrong with my computer, I mean it is two years old!! lol. I turned it off today and when it came back on and I logged in everything was fine. The last couple days, this site or my computer would not let me get pass signing into my google account many many times.
ReplyDeleteAmy...I had the same trouble. It was as if I was only allowed as a "read only" user. I cleared my cookies on my PC, reset my security settings, and rebooted and today it has allowed me to post.
ReplyDeleteToday it is my turn to have trouble. I've posted before but it is not letting me now. Trying a different browser.
ReplyDelete