Monday, June 20, 2011

PhotoStory 3 vs. Animoto


I enjoyed using both Photo Story 3 and Animoto. I have used Photo Story before and have always found it easy to use and like to play around with it. I had never used Animoto before and liked it but am just not use to it. There really was no getting use to anything because it was so easy. I used the same subject for both programs. Personally I like the Photo Story 3 video better because I was able to personalize it more, such as how the wording is placed and the color. However, I like the music option in Animoto, very easy to search for and select. Overall, Animoto was quicker and I will use it more in the future. I think it does look more professional as well.

Using Photo Story 3
Using Animoto


4 comments:

  1. Nicely done! Your daughter really looks like she enjoyed the lesson and the mac-n-cheese. Your video flowed very nicely, was easy to follow and understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the timing on the Animoto, I had trouble getting the time extended as you did in comparison to the Photo Story video. Both are very informational and follow a easy to follow step by step process. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with David, you made the Animoto presentation work nicely for your project. I find PhotoStory 3 more suited for my needs, but you appear to have Animoto mastered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great model by the way ;) Enjoyed both videos and I think with your topic, either application works well. You'll just have to create more blank screens with text for the animoto one. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete