I had a lot of fun setting up my RSS. I wish I would have done this sooner. I found so many in which I subscribed to. My three most favorite I feel others would fine interesting as well are:
Yoga
Gizmodo
Google Analytics
The reason I chose these three as my favorites and ones that I think other would like is becacuse Yoga is relaxing. In times of stress I do a little stretching and relaxion techniques. This feed shows me so many different Yoga poses and what each pose is best used for, wether it be stress, posture, or stretching. We could all use a little stress reliever now and again. Gizmodo is a really cool website that has the latest gadgets in technology. Some of these would be fun and useful in our personal lives and others would be fun and useful in the classroom. I really liked Google Analytics because I have just started getting more into Google this past year. So far I have set up a Google account for email, blogging, using Google Docs and making presentations and now RSS Reader. This site give many great resources and tips on everything else Google is capable of.
Yoga
Gizmodo
Google Analytics
The reason I chose these three as my favorites and ones that I think other would like is becacuse Yoga is relaxing. In times of stress I do a little stretching and relaxion techniques. This feed shows me so many different Yoga poses and what each pose is best used for, wether it be stress, posture, or stretching. We could all use a little stress reliever now and again. Gizmodo is a really cool website that has the latest gadgets in technology. Some of these would be fun and useful in our personal lives and others would be fun and useful in the classroom. I really liked Google Analytics because I have just started getting more into Google this past year. So far I have set up a Google account for email, blogging, using Google Docs and making presentations and now RSS Reader. This site give many great resources and tips on everything else Google is capable of.
The RSS readers are a valuable tool that many people have NOT taken advantage of... One being myself. Being 6'7" tall, I don't think I'm built for yoga... But Gizmodo is a really neat feed!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
I had to laugh at Jared's comment :) I will though have to skip on yoga too. I can't sit still long enough to eat. I've tried yoga a few times but was just always restless. I have the P90x program and guess which part I skip? :) I know, a very bad attitude!!! The Gizmodo I love. It's love and hate. I love looking at the new gadgets but hate that I can't have many of them :)
ReplyDeleteI get the Gizmodo feed as well. It always has something new to learn, a little off the wall at times, but I think that is another reason why I enjoy the feed. I am finding myself putting the RSS feeds more and more into my daily schedule. It has become a great time saver catching up with the headlines.
ReplyDelete